I don’t know about you, but I’m feeling 22…
It’s my twenty-second birthday and the second blog post of the day. I thought I’d kick twenty-two off with a bang with a whole new blog and, of course, a pink cocktail. Yes, I’ve made my very own birthday cocktail and I want to share the recipe with you before I head out into the night after a couple of these. So here is how to make the cocktail I have unoriginally named “Feeling 22.”
- 75ml pink gin
- 100ml Prosecco
- A dash of raspberry grenadine syrup
- 3 strawberries (chopped in half)
- Some ice
- Pop your desired amount of ice in the bottom of the glass and add the fruit.
- Measure in all of the alcohol.
- Pour the raspberry grenadine into the drink.
Tonight’s the night when we forget about the deadlines…
Twenty-two feels pretty good so far and I’m excited to have another of these cocktails and finish the day with some more eating. I’d love it if you checked out the short story I posted earlier (Twenty-two | A story about Kath (not Kat)) and followed me if you’d like to!